Wednesday, September 28, 2016

First I thank Mrs.Cazal for this opportunity I'm excited to get to know people at another end of the world and to know other nationalities. I introduce myself my name is Aya i'm 15 and I lived in Tangier since my birth. I have not some special things to say about me but there are three words that define me i am a serious person, optimistic and open mind , my favorite color is blue , l like sports people, my favorite activities include basketball,theater and i also play the piano.

I have chosen to speak about Tangier which is a fascinating city in nothern Morocco and a popular spot on many Mediterranean cruise itineraries. Situated On the Strait of Gibraltar.Tangier is just twenty miles from the coast of Spain. Many of Tangier's residents are multilingual and can easily commmunicate in Spanish,Portuguese,French and their native Arabic.Tangier is currently undergoing  several changes , namely in the form of a lux marina,handsome seaside pedestrian,promenade and modern beachside cafes.Tangier is also known for its monuments as "Phoenician Tomb" and "The Museum of the Kasbah"without forgetting the great cultural agendas of Tangier the Jazz Festival "Tanjazz" he stands in Tangier between May an June of each year. The only think that I do not like in Tangier: I find it dirty and chaotic, but it's also wonderfully authentic and colorful.



9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aya, I am eager to learn about your culture and your experiences! I can also say that I am a fairly serious person yet very outgoing and optimistic. I think it's is absolutely amazing that you know so many languages, I cannot even imagine! Is it normal for many people to speak so many languages? If so, at what age do you learn second language? I am looking forward to learning more about you and your personality, thank you for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle,nice to meet you!
      I think it is very important to speak many languages. A language, by definition is a medium or a key system that enables communication between individuals. No language, no one can communicate effectively. Then, if we speak different languages, we can firstly communicate easily with people in foreign countries: We don't need to make gestures to make himself understood to communicate it. On the other hand we can also talk to strangers in our own country.Yes it's normal because Moroccans can easily speak many languages and pronouce them.
      Personally I can speak four languages ​​Arabic because it is my native language, French because when I was little my parents sign me in a French school, I learned English at school but thanks also to the music that I listened to and the movies I've watched in English and finally Spanish because is a language that my parents use too but I did not understand so I did three years of Spanish center and I learned it.I learned the second language at 7 years old. Here is,i hope that my informations will help you and you will discover even more about me,you're welcome it was a pleasure to share my knowledge about my city with you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Aya, my name is Joseph and I am very intrigued by your blog and your personality. I like how you are serious and mature and have an open mind which makes me eager to learn more about you because well I have all of your personality traits. Tangier sounds like an beautiful area and city which again my city Fortuna CA is similar to yours and I hope to learn more about you and your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aya, I think it's awesome that we get this opportunity to communicate. I'm optimistic too, often overly optimistic. I love theater! I'm in the theater program at my school, and I was in our play last year. It's so much fun. It must be so wonderful living in such a culturally diverse place. Here in Fortuna we have a lot of town festivals too, like Rodeo Days, Apple Harvest, and the county fair. Those celebrations are always so much fun and I look forward to them all year. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taryn, nice to meet you. Oh, that's so cool me too i love theater.I did three years of theater is very interesting, it taught me to change my character because i was very shy.For me theater is a way to express ourserlves
      psychologically,comically...

      Delete

  5. I'd like to first say that I am really impressed by your English it serenely better than mine. I really like how described yourself. It was nice and to the point Where u live sounds nice and i wish i could travel there. I'd like to know if u like to play video games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Luke!I will have the pleasure to welcome you in Morocco and to make you discover our cultures.I'm not addicted to video games but i like to play them with my brother.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete